Top Five Reasons to Join Our Team
- You’ll help build something new – an innovative and more effective model of care for Connecticut children and families.
- You’ll work with skilled, highly-experienced professionals who love what they do.
- You’ll receive the training, continuing education, and experience needed to ensure career growth.
- You’ll enjoy a competitive salary with a generous benefits package.
- You’ll help improve the lives of thousands of children and families.
We strive to match the right person to the right opportunity to best ensure children and families who need our services receive the highest quality care.
Explore the career opportunities available at our network partners.
Clifford Beers Community Care Center
Mid-Fairfield Community Care Center
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
It is the policy of the Clifford Beers Community Health Partners, to provide Equal employment opportunity to all qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin or physical or mental handicap and any other characteristic protected under federal or Connecticut law, and to promote the full realization of that policy through positive, ongoing staff training and employment efforts. Clifford Beers Community Health Partners is fully committed to assuring equal opportunity and equal consideration through an affirmative action program, to all applicants and employees in personnel matters including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, salaries and other compensation, transfer, layoff or termination. Clifford Beers Community Health Partners will aggressively seek personnel for all job levels within the organization through upgrading any under-represented groups. Likewise, Clifford Beers Community Health Partners commits itself to an affirmative action policy that permeates the entire organization and reflects the diversity of its client population.